4 Adelina Street, Wilson
AUCTION ON THE 9TH OF SEPTEMBER AT 12 PM SHARP
DEPOSIT : $25,000 at the fall of the hammer
SETTLEMENT : 28 days from the fall of the hammer
Owners reserve the right to accept an offer prior to Auction.
Just when you thought you would give up searching in the saturated market, a unique gem rears her shine. This brilliant refurbished 3X1 home that has had a loving owner for the past 10 years will surprise you from the moment you walk through the doors – a place you can call home for your growing family.
With a spacious alfresco built with practicality & modern design in mind, the versatility will appease the crowd who has been searching for a home that ticks all boxes. Tucked perfectly near a cul-de-sac with ample of parking and an unassuming front – the entrance is guarded by commercial grade security systems and automatic metal roller shutters on all front facing windows for added security.
What’s on the Canvas;
* 3 spacious bedrooms and 1 seperate bathroom
* Refurbished kitchen and dining area
* Open plan living area with gas fireplace
* Paved alfresco with water feature & space for BBQ or removable spa
* Large Master Bedroom with attached wardrobe
* Small shed on the rear of the home
X Marks The Spot;
* 500m from Leach Highway
* 1.0 KM to Albany Highway
* 3.0 KM to Graham Farmer Freeway
* 2.0 KM to Curtin University
* 3.0KM to the newly redeveloping Carousel Shopping Mall
This home will represent amazing value with the care that has been given by the current owners during their stay.
Do NOT miss the chance to make this home the top of your weekend’s checklist and CALL PRASH today for a further chat or a price guide
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 1|
|Bathrooms: 1||Other Features|
|Land Size: 371 m² (approx)|