66 Guildford Road, Mount Lawley
Without a doubt, this will be one of the most unique character homes you’ll find in our market today.
With its brilliant location and modern charm, this home presents itself in all its Mt Lawley heritage glory and tranquility like no other.
You’ll be surprised to find how serene this home is!
What’s in the Treasure Box;
* 2X1 + extended sunroom with Jarrah floorboards throughout
* Tranquil surroundings with a hidden wine cellar / office
* Double glazed windows in sunroom.
* Custom made front door with Art Deco lead light glass, also featured on laundry & bathroom door
* Gas hot water system installed September 2017
* Security gates at main entrance and front door.
* Working fireplace
* Spa bath in bathroom
* Large laundry and storage area.
* Lock up and leave – the property is secure for those who may be away for extended periods.
– Diversity of rooms – main bedroom could be another lounge! Sun room could be a bedroom, second bedroom could be a dining room or office as in other properties within the Strata.- just ask Prash!
X Marks The Spot
* 15 minute walk to Optus stadium / Burswood Casino – 10 minute cycle along the scenic Swan River landscape
* 15 minute walk to Beaufort St cafe & retail precinct.
* 10 minute walk to 8th Avenue Maylands – up and coming cafe, retail strip.
* 25 walk to Claisebrook Cove, East Perth.
* 5 minute walk to access Tony di Scenic multi use pathway – north to Guildford or south to Fremantle.
* Bus stop on Guildford Rd at the front of 66 Guildford Rd.
* Mt Lawley train stop one block north on Whatley Crescent
* 5 minutes walk to St Johns of God Hospital
Make sure this home is in the top of your home open checklist this weekend!
|General Features||Out Door Features|
|Property Type: House||Carport: 1|
|Bathrooms: 1||Other Features|
|Land Size: 122 m² (approx)|